A Digital Consultant and CEO at DevriX – providing technical, business, and marketing strategy and techniques for successful enterprises.
In fact, I provide a one-time free consulting advice for business owners and executives looking for ways to grow their digital presence.
I work with business owners, C-level executives, and managers in order to improve four areas of their digital life:
- Building the right technical stack
- Automating business processes and saving time
- Growing traffic and sales
- Increasing their brand awareness
With close to 20 years of digital experience, I specialize in several different areas:
- Running DevriX with a team of 30+, working on high-scale ongoing retainers for SMEs and fast-paced startups
- Over 10,000 hours of training and consulting, including high-profile organizations such as VMware, CERN, Saudi Aramco, SAP, Software AG to name a few
- Contributing to other media outlets and magazines such as Entrepreneur, Forbes, HuffPost, Inc, and Business 2 Community
- Consulting business owners directly over Clarity, and helping out on Quora
My complete resume with my references could be found at http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
I Help Successful Businesses Solve Problems
At DevriX we are devoted to digital. DevriX is a distributed technical and business WordPress agency with a team of 30+ employees and several freelancers. We build complex applications on top of WordPress, scale WordPress multisites, create frameworks and SaaS platforms, optimize existing solutions and provide ongoing development and maintenance that serves both technical, creative, marketing, and business needs.
My top priority is helping successful corporations and organizations with technical consulting, growth strategy and business development reviews for high-end WordPress platforms. I provide consulting for businesses generating $5M – $100M on:
- migrating custom solutions to WordPress
- performance and stability optimization and code reviews
- successful Internet marketing strategy aimed to generate targeted traffic, partnerships, and positive brand awareness
- complete analysis on the digital presence – market and competitor research, speed and SEO overview, content strategy, conversion funnels, email automation
- designing Software as a Service platform solutions and large Multisite networks
- planning and building WordPress and system architecture for corporate portals, intranets, or high-scale platforms
- exploring and discovering additional revenue and monetization models that work
The folks at First Site Guide have designed a splendid infographic outlining my background and my go-to tips for entrepreneurs:
Along with my team at DevriX, we combine our business know-how with solid technical experience and community involvement, working closely with our customers. Our process includes business analysis, defining the right approach for building a technical solution, and then iteratively optimizing the user engagement and lead capture process in order to improve the overall user experience.
I’ve been leading and building teams since 2008, jumping from technical architecture through project management, business analysis and advisory on building business plans and scaling successful businesses. I am Inbound Marketing and Inbound Sales certified by HubSpot, and combine my engineering background with my management and marketing expertise in order to craft functional and beautiful products targeting the right buyer personas.
WordPress Development Background
Grow your business with our professional WordPress Development Company
At DevriX, we work on niche WordPress projects where non-standard or multi-platform approaches are used – building SaaS solutions, integrating 3rd party APIs, configuring the network and deployment stack, building bridges between major plugins. I’m the lead of the WordPress Bulgaria User Group and the WordPress Developers community, and one of the WordCamp Sofia and WordCamp Europe organizers, teaching regular courses on WordPress development.
I contribute back to the WordPress ecosystem (including the WordPress Core since 2013) and introduce developers and users to the most advanced and powerful managed WordPress hosting solution.
I am also a Sun Certified Java Programmer for Java 5.0 with several years of Java development experience, and a Certified Secure Web Applications Engineer at mile2.
In essence, I’m a multi-disciplined software engineer experienced in building scalable solutions while playing with database servers and network stacks. I have presented at over 80 courses and seminars in Europe, the US and the Arab world on various web development, database management, security and business topics.
Drop me an email and we can chat more about your product.
Featured Articles and Interviews
I’ve been featured and published on HuffPost, Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Apple News, Business 2 Community and more:
Want to connect? Reach out.